Physicians and other clinical professionals are encouraged to review the checklist below before referring a patient to Belmont Pines Hospital.
- Ensure that the legal guardian understands the mental health need
- Patients need to be medically stable prior to admission
- Callers will be asked for current medical status
- Callers will be asked for current mental health status
- Please have the current list of medications and dosages that the patient is taking
- Callers will be asked if the patient is currently receiving mental health treatment and by whom
- Callers will be asked if the patient requires any special assistance due to a medical issues or level of functioning
We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist you. For the quickest response or for more information, please call us toll-free at 800-423-5666.